Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baltimore


I am so excited!! The room is booked! Peg and I will be on our way to Baltimore April 24 and 25th for a Partylite Multi-Regional Event. I so need this to pump some life back into me. I am especially excited about seeing "The Guys"!! They are our entertainers from our National Conferences. I am especially partial to Kevin ( the brunette). Peg adores Billy (the blonde). And everyone loves Karl too!! :)

This will be just a taste of what is to come in Atlanta July 15-18th at our National Conference! Road Trip! I can't wait!!

See, this is just exactly what I was talking about....my Partylite is just so much more than money. The whole experience just gives so much to me. Look at what I have to look forward to in the next few months!

On another note, I have been totally caught up in the blog of a young lady that I used to go to church with at United Christian Church. I was not friends with her per se but every now and then we would run into each other at various church events or at gatherings at some our our mutual friends' homes. She recently lost her battle with leukemia and her plight has just wrenched my heart. 33 years old, mother of a three-year-old, it seems such a tragedy (which it is). Her story has caused me to face some of my darkest fears - the C word for one. But most fearfully, the thought of my leaving this earth before my son is recovered from his autism (being the control freak that I am). More on this later....I have a 1 year old covered in spaghetti sauce who needs my attention.

No comments: